Jumat, 12 November 2010

BMW car types 2 series

BMW car types 2 is great.


The car that put them on the map in the USA was the "2002" from the 68-76 era.
Now that they have a suitable platform in the Euro 1 series they could easily do a 2002 "redo" of sorts and bring over a basic sport 2 door sedan or coupe as a "Bmw car types 2 series".
Use a 2 to 2.2 liter 4cyl and maybe a 2.5 to 3litre six as options. Start it at under 25k. Leave the MINI's at 17 to 25k ( although I have seen some MINI's sticker at over 30k).
I've read that the next body derivatives for the bmw car types 1 series are a 2 door hatch and a cabriolet. Hmmm. Maybe the 2 door ( or 4 door sedan) is in the wings and not yet hit the press.
I would love a "bmw car types 2 series" 2 door sedan or coupe as described. I could afford, but dont need a bmw car types 3 series at 30k plus. C'mon BMW ,you know I'm not the only one thinking this up. Quit your teasing.